Before I pass out and forget everything, I need to throw this information somewhere for posterity.
I arrived on campus with a bagel and some coffee (rare for me) this morning at 9am. I just got home 10 minutes ago. In the intervening 15.5 hours I…
– Read 120 pages of Rousseau’s political writings
– Attended a lecture on the social contract
– Checked out 5 more books for my thesis
– Wrote a 3-page response essay
– Shipped comics to California, Pennsylvania, and Louisiana
– Read the entirety of Art & Fear and Claire Siepser’s comics-based thesis (~100 pages combined)
– Requested 10 books on inter-library loan
– Cut out and assembled 257 Baggywrinkles buttons
– Read 150 pages of McCloud’s Making Comics
– Wrote critiques of 12 classmates’ comics
– Researched, scripted, and thumbnailed a 4-page comic about the Crimean War
– Revised my thesis proposal
I’m really, really hoping this gives me enough of a reason to slack off for the rest of the week. Goddamn. I don’t know why I do this sometimes.