Sound the trumpets, y’all. I’m taking my latest collection of comics, 100 Demon Dialogues, on the road for the next two months! This has been a whirlwind season of planning, and I’m so glad to be at the point where I get to share it with all of you.
Here’s the details for Leg 1 of the tour, including the hometown release party TONIGHT:
- 100 Demon Dialogues Book Release Party with Derek Powazek – June 4th, 7pm-10pm, Ford Food + Drink, Portland, OR
- Brick and Mortar Books with Glenn Fleishman – June 8th, 7pm, Redmond, WA
- Outsider Comics & Geek Boutique – June 9th, 2pm-4pm, Seattle, WA
- Magers & Quinn Booksellers – June 12th, 7pm-8pm, Minneapolis, MN (I’ll also be hanging around Light Grey Art Lab, where I have some work on display from my trip to Iceland last year, around 11am.)
- SECRET CHICAGO VARIETY SHOW (RSVP for venue details) with Trin Garritano, Craighton Berman, and Others TBA – June 14th, 6:30-9:30pm, Chicago, IL
- Ann Arbor Comic Arts Festival (A2CAF) – June 16th & 17th, Ann Arbor, MI
- Escape Pod Comics (Joshua Hixson’s signing earlier that same day, too!) – June 20th, 5-8pm, Huntington, NY
- Eight Cousins Books – June 23rd, 7pm, Falmouth, MA (Boston: I’m coming back to you for MICE in October, I PROMISE. No worries if you can’t make it to the Cape for this event. I know traffic is nuts.)
- McNally Jackson Books – June 24th, 4-7pm, New York, NY
- East City Bookshop – June 29th, 6:30-8:30pm, Washington, D.C.
We’re lining up Leg 2 right now, which will likely take me through Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, and allllllllll of California a little further into July and August. If you have friends in any of these cities and would be willing to pass event details along to them, I would be forever in your debt. All the tour stops are listed in this handy directory.
Aside from good hangouts and conversations with various creative luminaries, I bought a guest book to fill with these name tags at every tour stop. Also blank sheets for people’s illustrations of their own demons (like the ones we had at the Kickstarter closing party):
I’m really excited to see how this develops over the tour. I think it’s going to be amazing.
Okay, that’s it for me. SEE YOU TONIGHT IN PORTLAND! (And then everywhere else.)
One thought on “100 Demon Dialogues Hits the Road”
Best wishes for it to go well! (one month later..yikes. I’m assuming it is going well)